Awesome People Reading Me - Are You Next?

Sunday, June 5, 2011

More Questionnaires....

I have discovered memes.


This is going to be painful for you. Here's some background info: I am super organised. I am super anal about filing, and other organisational type activities. I'm also a control freak (example - I must, must, must have in my hands all the relevant documents when we go on holiday. The Boyfriend also likes to hold them. We have had full on arguments over holding the documents before - while on holiday). So it follows logically that I like to fill in forms. And I discovered memes. For more info on memes, click here.


So for today, I am once again going to answer a whole bunch of questions about myself. This also ties in with the I'm-so-fricken-busy-and-stressed-I-cry-at-random-times-and-can't-string-a-decent-post-together-to-save-my-life vibe I have going on right now. So here is my latest meme, stolen from a blog called Sunday Stealing.

TRUE OR FALSE

Q: Kissed someone on your friends list? Friends list? I'm not sure what this means. Probably I have ;) 

Q: Been arrested? No, I'm far too much of a good girl 

Q: Held a snake? Yes a few times. But they still freak me out!

Q: Been suspended from school? Nope, see above 

Q: Sang karaoke? Yes! This was on my list of things to do before I'm 30 and I did it! It was awful. I feel very sorry for the people listening - Bohemian Rhapsody will never be the same. 

Q: Done something you told yourself you wouldn't do? Plenty of times. I have no willpower. Don't eat those chips, don't watch TV all day, don't deliberately provoke The Boyfriend, don't drink so much - did them all. 

Q: Laughed until you started crying? Yep - I went to the zoo with my mum and sister the other day and we were narrating the animals antics. It was hilarious, but I think you had to be there. And also, last night I watched Love, Actually and the line 'He's Colin Frissle and he's GOT A BIG KNOB' brought me to tears. 

Q: Caught a snowflake on your tongue? Nope, I've never seen snow - one of the blessings (curses?) of living in Perth 

Q: Kissed in the rain? Not that I remember, but it could have happened 

Q: Sang in the shower? Yes, but I try not to if other people are home - I am a terrible singer

Q: Sat on a roof top? You know, I actually haven't. I should though. Maybe at my new house...

Q: Been pushed into a pool with all your clothes on? No, but my dad threw me into a river fully clothed once. It was in New Zealand and it was fricken freezing

Q: Broken a bone? Nope. I thought I did a couple of times, but it turned out to just be major bruising and soft tissue damage

Q: Shaved your head? No, I'm too vain about my hair. Although, its something I've been thinking about lately. 

Q: Played a prank on someone? Probably at some point, but I can't remember specifics

Q: Shot a gun? Yep. I was awful - no aim whatsoever

Q: Donated Blood? I was supposed to when I was 17, but the Red Cross messed me around a bit, and I've never gone back. I will though - just have to get off my arse and do it. 

LAST PERSON...

1. You hung out with? My flatmate, Peter. He's a sweetie who always watches movies with me 

2. You texted? Smoochy Fox. She brought me dinner from work - it was delicious!

3. You were in a car with? True Blue Kangaroo - we went out for breakfast yesterday. It was good to catch up

4. Went to the movies with? The Boyfriend, to see Pirates of the Carribean 4. And before that, Smoochy Fox to see Water for Elephants

5. Person you went to shop with? Smoochy Fox - are you seeing a pattern here?

6. You talked on the phone? The Boyfriend. He's away right now, and he called me to say goodnight <3 

7. Made you laugh? Peter my flatmate

8. You hugged? Peter my flatmate :) 

IN THE LAST 48 HOURS HAVE YOU...

1. Sang? Yep, I was singing 'Take me aawwwaaay, a million miles awway from here'. 

2. Listened to music? I'm doing it right now! I've got Howie Day's 'Collide', John Mayer's 'Your Body is a Wonderland', Jewel's 'You Were Meant for Me' and 98 Degrees 'I Do (Cherish You)' going. Yeah I'm in romantic mood.

3. Danced Crazy? Mudrock! Its the big end of semester party at Murdoch, and I danced like crazy. 

4. Cried? This morning. I woke up feeling awful, almost hungover, but without the fun drinking the night before. Peter thinks its fun to provoke me when I'm feeling delicate like this. 

FIRSTS .....

1.Who was your first prom (or homecoming) date? A boy named Tom. I thought I was so in love - don't we all at 13? 

2. Who was your first roommate? At boarding school, a girl named Sophie. And Flying Monkey when I moved to uni. 

3. What alcoholic beverage did you drink when you got drunk the first time? Oh god, probably something like Vodka Cruisers. Good ol' lolly water 

4. What was your first job? I was a checkout chick at the local service station. Plus I did food prep and sometimes cooked. 

5. What was your first car? My Hyundai Getz. I still have it, and I love it. Its one of the best cars around  

6. When did you go to your first funeral and viewing? I went to my friends mums funeral in 2008. It was awful, she was far too young to be taken. 

7. Who was your first grade teacher?  Miss Temme 

8. Where did you go on your first ride on an airplane? 18 months old :) My dad is from New Zealand so we went every 2 years or so - I'm an experienced little traveller

9. When you snuck out of your house for the first time? When I was about 14. The fly screen on my window was broken so my friends and I used to sneak out. But we didn't actually do anything, bar talk to some guys who lived near us. It was the least rebellious sneaking out ever.  

10. Who was your first best friend? Natika - we don't talk anymore though 

11. Who was your first Best Friend in high school? True Blue Kangaroo. We've been best friends since we were 13

12. Where was your first sleepover? Probably Natika's house. Or possibly Julia. Someone. When I was around 6 or 7 

13. Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day? The Boyfriend, Smoochy Fox, mum. In that order

14. Who's wedding were you in the first time you were a Bridesmaid or groomsman? I was a flower girl in my uncles wedding when I was about 8. And I'm a bridesmaid in The Boyfriends sisters wedding in September. And my friend asked me to MC her wedding in October :) 

15. What is the first thing you did when you got up this morning? Washed my face, then sat on the couch and cried 

16. First time you tied your shoe laces? Maybe I was 4 or 5? Who remembers that stuff?

17. Are you Facebook friends with your first crush? Uh no. That was probably Tom. And yeah, I haven't seen him in years

18. Who was the first person you met from the blogosphere? Jono from Inside a Students Mind. That's what got me blogging actually

19. What was the first music album that you bought? Something like So Fresh probably.

20. Who was your first celebrity crush? I can't remember. I wasn't really a celebrity crush kind of girl. 


So there is me.... again. I will try and give you a proper post soon, I just can't right now. Too many things in my life and in my head. 


Stay happy :) 

No comments: