Awesome People Reading Me - Are You Next?

Thursday, June 9, 2011

What to Eat When Moving in 2 Days

It is getting intense around here. 


I just finished my second last exam. I have one more tomorrow morning and then life gets crazy for approximately 36 hours and then I can relax. Let me tell you my schedule:


Friday 9.30-11.30 am - Psychology Exam
Friday 12noon - 2.00pm(ish) - lunch with family for mothers birthday
Friday 2.00pm(ish) - 5.00pm - packing up bedroom, cleaning bedroom, being sad about leaving the Village, drinking
Friday 5.00pm - 8.00pm - dressing up for the pirate party (my costume is 'Why Women Weren't Allowed on Pirate Ships' a.k.a sex bomb, hanging with Smoochy Fox, drinking
Friday 8.00pm - 12midnight - at Pirate Party, drinking
Friday 12 midnight - Saturday 8.30am - sleeping off previous drinking
Saturday 8.30am - 12.30pm - packing room, cleaning room, loading cars with stuff from room, scrubbing bathroom, checking out of Village
Saturday 12.30pm - 1.30pm - drive with Smoochy Fox to airport (so she knows the way), then she will drop me off at The Boyfriends house
Saturday 1.30pm - 4.30pm - pack for Europe, ensure The Boyfriend is packed, repacking The Boyfriends poor packing, have all documents photocopied and distributed to the appropriate people, putting together a Tarot Reader costume
Saturday 4.30pm - 5.30pm - drive to Mandurah for a 21st party
Saturday 5.30pm - 12 midnight - PARTY!!
Saturday 12 midnight - Sunday 1.00am - drive home, go to bed
Sunday 1.00am - 3.45am - sleep
Sunday 3.45am - 4.20am - wake up, final Europe preparations, shower etc
Sunday 4.20am - 4.30am - drive to airport
Sunday 4.30am - 6.50am - check in, breakfast, hang out in airport
Sunday 6.50am - FLY TO EUROPE!!!!


Yes, I am a control freak. But with that many things to do, I really don't see how it could be any other way.


So, at the moment I'm trying to study for my final exam (I'm on lunch break right now), pre pack as much as I can for Europe and for moving and of course, eat everything in my cupboard. There have been some interesting menu options in the last week, including one very appetizing 2 cups of soups with a tin of mustard mayo chicken. But I am quite proud of todays lunch, not only the fact it tastes reasonable, but also the amount of stuff I managed to use :). I thought I would share the recipe:


1 packet of beef 2 minute noodles
1/2 bag English spinach
3 carrots (slightly old)
1 bread bun
1 packet of parmesan sheese (the one you find on the shelf, not in the chilled section.


Make noodles on stove according to instructions. Throw in 2.5 chopped, peeled carrots (I say 2.5 because I had to chop off about 1/2 a carrot worth that had gone funny). Slice your bun into well, slices. Top with copious amounts of parmesan cheese. Grill. At the last minute, add the spinach to the noodles. 


Ta daaah!!! 




Aren't I ridiculously clever? And yes there is a bucketload of food there, but I figure, the more I eat now, the less I'll need for dinner :) 


I have decided on a project. Given my life is going to be so hectic in the next couple of days, I thought I would document it. So, starting at 12.00noon tomorrow, I will be taking a photo every hour until I fly to Europe. Yes that means waking up every hour to do this as well. I wasn't going to be sleeping much anyway. I'll post them while I'm in Europe, or possibly at the airport. Exciting for me? No exciting for you! You will get an exclusive look at a day (and a half) in life of Ashleigh. Opportunities like this do not come around every day. Seize it! 


Until next time, stay happy :) 



1 comment:

Sophie said...

I'm so glad I'm not the only person in the world that makes lists as detailed as that!

Where are you off to in Europe? I did Western Europe and a bit of the rest a few years ago, and it was literally the best summer of my life!

I hope your exam went well! :D