Awesome People Reading Me - Are You Next?

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Question....

I am thinking about changing the name of this blog.

What do you think?

I haven't come up with any alternative names yet, but I feel like the blog is less about students (as the name would suggest) and more theme-less - basically about whatever I feel like that week.

In an effort to be more structured as well, I am on the hunt for blog topics, or a list of topics or a blog challenge. If you know of any, or there is a topic you would particularly like me to talk about - let me know.

So what do you think? Should Student Myths Uncovered become...... something else?

1 comment:

kitkat said...

yea u shld change the name so u dnt have to feel like u must only blog bout topics related to student life or sumn.
I love topics related to celebs, relationships(male/female, female/female), and i love random blogs bout anything and everything.. i'm pretty random myself.
nice blog u got here :)
haha ..i luv your bucket list :p