Awesome People Reading Me - Are You Next?

Saturday, January 1, 2011

To Absent Friends

It's just gone 2pm and I'm thinking about all my friends who I didn't get to celebrate New Years Eve with. 


One of the downfalls of living in the village is that you meet wonderful people from other countries and invariably they go home. This has an upside in that you have a social network all over the world but once they leave, you aren't going to see them for a while. 


So to all my absent friends: have a happy and safe new years!


Americans: Bri, Nick, Brittany, Mark
Germans: Steffi, Steve, Eike
Mauritius: Daniel
Reunion Islander: Del 


And many others I'm sure.


Oh last but not least - Flying Monkey. Currently in the U.S on some holiday/work experience/find myself mission. I celebrated with him on Facebook :) 


I love you all


Heres to a wonderful 2011!! Cheers! 


xox 

No comments: