Awesome People Reading Me - Are You Next?

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Why Is There A Dead Pakistani On My Couch?

Ah Google.


You provide such wonderful things. For instance, your search word function provides endless amusement. 





Yes I'm sure Jesus could microwave a burrito, even taking into consideration burritos are Mexican, and while we don't know a lot about Jesus, we can conclude with some certainty he wasn't Mexican. 


But he definitely had a microwave. Yes, 2000 years ago, Jesus had a microwave. It was probably a pretty hot commodity. You could charge for the use of that. He probably made a fortune. 


Ok another topic. I completed another of my list! Yes I sang kareoke in a bar. I stunned people into silence. Seriously, no one cheered, sang along, or clapped. Even at the end. I think they were in shock that someone could sing that badly. I have officially ruined Bohemian Rhapsody for all those who attended the South St Ale House. 


I'm going to set up my bucket list online so everyone can track my progress. Twill be fun :)


Until next time,


Ashleigh
xx




P.S. Another really fun thing. Turn up the sound on your computer (make sure your not in a meeting/lecture), then go to www.yahoo.com and click on the ! in yahoo. It brings a smile to my face every time. Cheap thrills I know.

No comments: