Thursday, May 5, 2011
Snaps for Ashleigh!
I'm so excited! I just got my first ever blog award from the ever lovely Ever Perceived! Thanks so much!
So the rules of this award state I have to list 7 things about me:
1. I cannot stand seafood or mushrooms. I'm fairly sure this makes me a failure in my fathers eyes as he is an avid fisherman and diver, and we constantly have a large supply of fish and crayfish in our house. And mushrooms.... well, they're fungus? Who wants to eat that? And they smell. **Shudder**
2. As you might already know, I am obsessed with Friends. I have watched all seasons many a time, and can recite whole scenes.
3. I am a pretty epic cook. I usually just make recipies up, unless it's something I haven't made before, and can usually remember it the second time around - at which point I edit them to make them better.
4. I take short showers. I just don't see the point of hanging around in there for ages. Get in, wash hair, wash body, rinse, get out. I can do this in 5 minutes. If I have to shave my legs however, it takes a bit longer - probably because I'm so lazy that by the time I get around to do I need a deforestation license and protest groups spring up.
5. I have a belly button piercing. This came about through a bet with my dad when I was 14 - if I could achieve dux of year 9, I could get my belly button pierced. I don't think he was expecting me to pull it off, apparently the look on his face was gold.
6. I not only study full time at uni, I work 3 days a week in an office and do a part time TAFE course - plus manage a fairly active social life. No wonder I'm always exhausted!
7. I've been hanging out for a blog award ever since I found out they exist! So happy I finally have one!
Now who to pass this on to?
The De-Student - your blog is so funny, and I love your drawings!
Lulu's Crossing - you have such a sweet blog, I love your inspirational posts - they make my day that much better :)
The Odd Duck - I wasn't sure whether to give you one, as you seem to get them all the time lol! But I decided you are very worthy, and I truly love your blog. So happy we have the bookclub together
Sometimes Blonde - I love hearing about your wedding, you sound so creative!
Hummingbird's Song - The Little Lion sounds adorable, and I love reading all your posts, but particularly your Baking Bliss and Polly Dolly!
So there you have it! I will get onto posting the 10 guilty pleasures of a few readers soon - I have no internet at home at the moment, so connections have been difficult.